☆´¯`❤ Official Heal The World Foundation ❤

The Heal the World Foundation (HTWF) founded by entertainer Michael Jackson in 1992, is a universal charity organization designed to improve the condition of all mankind. The foundation's creation was inspired by his charitable single of the same name. Through his foundation, Jackson airlifted 46 tons of supplies to Sarajevo, instituted drug and alcohol abuse education and donated millions of dollars to less fortunate children, including the full payment of a Hungarian child's liver transplant. We fight to rescue the world's most vulnerable: the children, elderly and animals from privation, abuse and exploitation. We address the most urgent global problems of the day, problems like hunger, homelessness and the moral decay of mankind.

Michael Jackson's spoken word

☆´¯`❤ Official Heal The World Foundation ❤ Michael Jackson - "Heal The World" Foundation (Spoken Word)
WHO IS MICHAEL JACKSON? Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009), dubbed the "King of Pop", was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful entertainers of all time. His unique contributions to music and dance, along with a highly publicized personal life, made him a prominent figure in popular culture for four decades. See more about Michael Jackson and his music career here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Jackson Michael Jackson was a notable philanthropist and humanitarian who donated millions of dollars to a record 39 charities, plus what he raised by way of his own Heal the World Foundation. He holds a World Record for Giving!! Jackson's Book of World Record's entry for "Most Charities Supported By a Pop Star" is recorded in their 2000 edition. And each record has to be substantiated according to Guiness's rigorous standards or is not included in their publication.

Sonntag, 18. April 2010

LADYELENA MAVINELLI SUPPORTS MICHAEL JACKSON'S HEAL THE WORLD FOUNDATION

Many people may wonder why I support his work for the Heal the World Foundation.

I have decided to give a tribute to Michael Jackson because Michael means a lot to me. I am a singer as well. Michael inspired me since I was a child. He carried me through the years.
I remember when my mom played the song "Who's lovin you" by the Jackson 5 - she loves this song so much and so do I!! I was 6 years old when I heard this amazing song for the first time. Since then, I sang along with Michael...again and again...to train my voice. I have learned so much from him in all my years of training.

I have never known someone who carries so much love in his heart like he did.
He is an inspiration not only for the music industry but for the whole world as a humanitarian!

I have been mourning since he passed away...
and after hearing of his death I didnt want it to be over, so I joined the foundation.
Because the only way to thank Michael Jackson is to follow his natural teachings for a better world for us and our children.

Its up to his fans to continue his legacy and we must all pull together to make it the most amazing thing Michael Jackson has left behind. Through his fans Michael will live on for as long as we fight for world peace and continue in his struggle to Heal the World. It CAN be done.

Michael Jackson was a true king in everything he did...from the incredible dances to the phenomenal vocals. I hope he won't be remembered by all the horrible things the public called him but by the true wonderful man Mr. Michael truely was.

Michael was so right to surround himself with children and animals, because adults are so mean. He was ridiculed by those haters and evil forces. This world is too judgmental. We live in a world where even the blind can see the evil.
You know they say that people who are childlike are closest to God because when children are born into this world they are inherently more spiritual having just arrived from the heavenly realms to "earth school...."


R.I.P Michael Jackson 1958-2009
Legend today, tomorrow, and FOREVER.

You made the whole world moonwalk together..
Maybe, one day, we will be dancing the moonwalk on a cloud...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen